Less than 4 days to go and it’s Christmas once again! We bet you are already shopping gifts for your loved ones. One must seriously consider that not everyone gets a chance to stay with their loved ones during holidays like Christmas. Well, for truckers who work really hard to serve our nation’s needs it’s hard for them to get a great opportunity to spare time to think what would be bottom-line thought to plan ahead for Christmas 2017. Hence, for those who have a Trucker of your life, kindly consider gifting few items which would ease their hard working journey.
Here are some gift ideas to consider buying for your Trucker of your life and a Self-buy idea for truckers during this holiday season:
- A Heated Travel Mug: Ever Hard working Truckers must stay awake and alert during long hours on the road. Make coffee drinkers happier with travel mugs that can keep their coffee warm. Make sure to have closure lid to reduce spills.
- Blue-tooth Headset – hands-free driving is a must nowadays, so a good way for truckers to communicate safely and comfortably is to use a Blue-tooth headset. They can wear it all day and will have a good time talking to friends and family.
- Sunglasses: When the sun is up, it is important that drivers must wear sunglasses to reduce glare and protect their eyes. Besides, Polarized glasses can give them better vision and clarity.
- Heated Blankets: You may gift a 12-volt heated blanket to your trucker that warms up quickly and easy to store. This is especially useful during idling hours.
- Slow Cooker – Most of the truckers are not into drive-through or truck stop food but rather healthier meals. They prefer food they prepare themselves. Hence, a slow cooker is a great fit for a hot and satisfying meal.
- Mini Fridge/Cooler: – Truckers need to eat healthy. Gift them a cooler that they can just plug into a 12-volt cigarette lighter port so they can store healthier food in their cabs.
- Satellite Radio – A satellite radio has fast access to many different radio stations, and its commercial free. There’s even one-touch jump to traffic and weather updates of most congested cities.
Also, at this time we got a near term HVUT tax deadline by Dec 31st, 2017 for vehicles first used since November 2017. However, You are recommended to e-File your returns before Dec 26th, 2017 as the IRS e-file servers will be shut down due to scheduled annual maintenance until the 2nd week of January 2018. None of the tax returns will be processed by the IRS during this down time.
Should you have any more questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team by the following mediums:
By Phone: (347) 515-2290 [Monday through Friday 9. AM to 5. PM, Central Standard Time]
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Chat: Live Chat Application on the website for instant help.
May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. At truckdues.com we wish everyone a Merry Christmas!