Hello there dear truckers! Hope you had a blast with your new year celebrations. We wish you a happy new year again. Let start with an update about the IRS shutdown. The IRS e-file has resumed its operations from January 7, 2022. All your returns that had been held in our system have been processed by the IRS and the schedule-1 copies have been emailed to you.
To people who have new trucks purchased by the month of December 2021 the last date of filing your 2290 truck taxes is by January 31, 2022. The taxes will be on a prorated basis. To know how to file your return on www.Truckdues.com, please follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click to start a new return from the Home Page,
- Then over the next page, select your business name from the drop-down menu,
- Then Click Form 2290 Tax,
- Then Select the Tax year as “July 2021 -June 2022” & select first used month as “December 2021”,
- Then Select the consent to disclosure box and enter a 5 digit pin and hit next,
- Then over the next page, check the little box where it says Taxable Vehicles and then Hit Next,
- Then over the next page select ADD VEHICLE to enter your vehicle information and hit next,
- Then over the next page, select “yes” for E-Filing & then choose the “Electronic Funds withdrawal” option to type in your Bank Account Number & the Routing transit Number for automatic and easy payment. Once done, Hit next down there please,
By following these steps on www.Truckdues.com you can file Form 2290 electronically with ease. If further assistance is needed please call us at 347-515-2290 or simply drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can also chat with a live representative for step by step walkthrough. Until next time, Happy Trucking!