Dear truckers and trucking taxpayers! TruckDues.com is an IRS-approved modernized form 2290 online e-filing service provider serving the trucking community of the United States for more than a decade. We made form 2290 HVUT online filing easy as the usual paper filing process is critical, and the chances of making errors are relatively high. Due to these problems, trucking taxpayers and preparers must work hard to get the tax reports accurate. Also, paper filing your taxes to the IRS consume time and money as the IRS takes a lot of time to process your truck tax returns. Again, it will take a few weeks for them to mail back your stamped schedule 1 receipt.
Effective and efficient form 2290 e-filing in TruckDues.com.
TruckDues.com offers easy and effective ways to report form 2290 truck tax returns to the IRS and instantly get the stamped schedule 1 receipt. We have a convenient online platform where you can prepare your form 2290 truck tax reports, transmit them to the IRS, pay your tax dues online through all IRS-approved electronic payment methods, and get your IRS digitally watermarked schedule 1 receipt to your registered email. The entire e-file process doesn’t take more than 20 – 40 minutes to complete, and you can transmit your tax reports in a single click. As the process is automatic, the IRS doesn’t take much time to process your reports and issue the stamped schedule 1 receipt. The main advantage of e-filing form 2290 online is that your tax reports will be accurate and free of human errors. If you make any errors, correcting them through the e-filing method is more accessible than the paper filing method. Also, you don’t need any expert guidance to e-file your truck taxes on your behalf. You can do it all by following the steps in our convenient online platform to e-file form 2290 HVUT.
Simple steps to prepare form 2290 tax returns in TruckDues.com.
- Click ‘Start New Return’ from the dashboard menu.
- Select the business name from the drop-down menu on the next page and then choose Form 2290 Tax.
- Select the tax year and the first used month of your vehicle.
- Choose your vehicle type between Taxable vehicles and Suspended/Exempt vehicles (coverage less than 5000 miles and 7500 miles for Agricultural vehicles).
- Now, you must enter your vehicle information and its taxable gross weight, and our application will automatically calculate the tax amount for your vehicle.
- Then to the IRS filing option section, select ‘Yes’ for E-filing and choose one of the convenient IRS-approved tax payment options. We support Electronic Funds Withdrawal (Direct Debit), EFTPS – Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, Credit/Debit Card payment methods, and Check or Money Order.
After completing all the steps mentioned above, you will reach the service charge payment section. Based on your package, you can pay the service charges using your credit/debit cards. Our e-filing charges start at just $7.99 for a single-vehicle return.
Once you complete all the reports and payment transmission, IRS will process your 2290 tax returns and send your IRS digitally watermarked schedule 1 receipt to your registered email address. You can download and print it for all legal and registration processes.
Before beginning to e-file form 2290, ensure that you have the following things ready,
Firstly, you must ensure you have the following documents and data to e-file form 2290 at TruckDues.com.
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- The taxable gross weight of your vehicle(s).
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Then you must have the information about your heavy vehicles and trucks, like,
- Reporting taxable heavy vehicles.
- Reporting tax-suspended/exempted heavy vehicles.
- Claiming refunds for sold, transferred, stolen, or destroyed vehicles.
- Prior year claims for low mileage or suspended heavy vehicles.
Pro-rated truck taxes for February used heavy vehicles are due soon!
Form 2290 HVUT for February 2023 used heavy vehicles and trucks are due by the end of this month. Therefore, truckers with February used trucks must e-file form 2290 truck tax returns and get the IRS schedule 1 receipt on or before March 31, 2023. Contact our customer support at +1 – 347 – 515 – 2290 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.