When we talk about pre filing form 2290 HVUT Online, you will be able to find there is already enough hype created about it. From third party service providers to social media, everyone around is talking about pre filing, which is leading to more question and answer session with our support team.
And from the conversation they have every day, we have some of the most interesting questions for all who are new to pre filing and who have unlimited questions to be answered about the same.
So all you need to do is, gear up and keep reading. We are just gonna’ answer them right away!
What Is Pre Filing?
Pre filing is more or less similar to efiling, but the only difference is, the return is filed and transmitted to the IRS before the actual date, i.e. July 1st. Every year, Heavy vehicle used tax renewal takes place from July 1st to August 31st of the same year. To avoid the virtual traffic and discounts, pre filing takes place, giving you all enough breathing space with your tax return.
This offer is only valid at TruckDues.com
What Is The Advantage of Pre Filing Form 2290 This Year?
- Well, when we are talking about advantages, let me tell you, we have many of them in number. We shall see each of them now.
- Pre filing allows you enjoy the benefit of filing prior the starting date, allowing you to schedule your month accordingly
- It also provides you with 2 months of time to make changes, amends and efile your return again if it meets rejections
- You can make your payment through 3 methods: Direct Debit, EFTPS, and Check or Money Order. BUT if you schedule an EFTPS payment for the deadline on August 31st, or elect to pay by check or money order, then you won’t have to pay your taxes until the due date. That’s three whole months to save up your tax!
- You will receive your schedule 1 copy much before everyone else does
- If you are choosing pre filing as the method, that doesn’t mean you have pay us anything extra
- You leave behind those heavy, crashed servers, never letting you file in peace. In short, the virtual traffic jams
- Last but not the least, full time customer support from our Tax Expertise
Who Can Pre File Form 2290?
Well, anyone can pre file who has to renew their schedule 1s for vehicles that are operating as heavy vehicles, with a gross weight of 55,000 pounds or above, or if you drive more than 5,000 miles a year (7,500 miles for agricultural vehicles). Even if your vehicle belongs to another category like suspended or logging vehicle, you’re still applicable to pre file your return online with TruckDues.com.
When Should I Pre File?
At TruckDues, Pre filing starts from 8th of June, i.e. Monday. So take up a move soon before the pre filing offer ends.
How Should I Pre File?
Well, there is no major difference in your regular filing and pre filing. Log into your registered account or simply register with TruckDues.com if you are a new user. Click on new return and check on Form 2290 (Heavy Vehicle Used Tax) and furnish the details requested by our application.
When Will I Receive My Schedule1 Copy If I Pre file?
Technically, by the first week of July, you will receive your schedule 1 copy. Even though you are pre filing your tax return, IRS doesn’t open its gateway to accept tax returns for HVUT. And that means, your filed return will be securely kept on hold in our servers and would be sent across to the IRS for approval once the gateway opens at July 1st. We give you the assurance; you will surely receive your schedule 1 copy by hook or crook by the first week of July.
We really don’t have to tell where to file form 2290, however, we would like you to stay updated that TruckDues.com is the only service provider running the show of Pre filing. So, if you are thinking of pre filing form 2290, then drop by TruckDues and check out what is waiting for you.
Other than that, you can always rely on our Tax Expertise for instant support. Dial (347) 515 – 2290, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to assist you in any way that we can.