E-filing is one such method that is leaving hype all around the internet. It does allow completing our filing in minutes and getting your tax calculated in the next second. However, like every coin has two sides, e-filing also have its own set of pros and cons.
Keeping that in mind, there are million times, when our taxpayers come over and shoot the same question to our Tax Experts. Is filing online the safest option, bearing the number of fraudulent taking place? Well, TruckDues.com, the IRS certified application is authenticated with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and verified by Thawte’s Global Site Certificate technology. When our website is connected to SSL, every transmission between the computer and our website are encrypted with 128-bit (strong) encryption, completely hiding your data while it travels to us. When a taxpayer keys in the data, and once the data reaches our servers, the information is saved in encrypted form, and in the case of credit card information, we don’t have the option of saving the information at all in our servers.
Do You Really Want To Know, How To Protect Yourself Online? Let’s Find Out!
Here are some basic suggestions to reduce the risk to nil.
- Never, never, never share your passwords with anyone. Also, maintain passwords, which are not easily traceable. Don’t make notes of the password at accessible places.
- Ensure you change your password periodically and it is important to use numbers and special character in your password
- Never allow authorized people to use your personal computer.
- If you are suspicious about activities taking place with your registered account, you can reach our tax expertise for instant assistance.
- Never download files from un-trusted or unknown sources. Before clicking, check on the information.
Before you choose to efile with TruckDues.com or in that case, any e-filing application, check upon the security the website is offering. It is always better to file online as the work is done in minutes and you receive your acknowledgement receipt in minutes. And form 2290 can be easily filed through your Smartphone too. That means, you can file your tax on the go with TruckDues.com. And if you have any questions or queries to be answered related to e-filing, you know whom you have to reach. Call upon our Tax Expertise @ (347) 515 – 2290. You can also get 24/7 email support at email@example.com. You have invested your trust in us; we will never let you down.